Ayurveda is an alternative healing practice originating from India.
According to the Ayurveda alternative-medicine approach, every human has a mixture of 3 different types of energy (also called “Dosha”) in his/her body: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Hair loss is caused by excessive Pitta Dosha which is linked to our metabolism.
In order to balance this energy (meaning reducing your hair fall and regrowing), the Ayurveda treatment really comes down to two things:
- Sticking to a healthy diet plan
- Massaging your scalp using Ayurvedic-based herb essential oils for hair growth.
1. Healthy diet
- Add Protein and iron-rich foods into your diet
- Avoid salty, spicy, oily and processed foods which is one of the main causes for hair loss according to Ayurveda
- Eat green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits everyday
- Drink LOTS of water
2. Ayurvedic oil scalp massage
Some of the recommended herbal ingredients for massaging onto your scalp include Bhringaraaja (or Bhringraj also known as eclipta alba or false daisy), brahmi, amla (Indian gooseberry), neem, ritha, and ashwagandha.
If you don’t want to go through all the trouble making your own herbal oil mixture, luckily, there are a number of Ayuvedic-mixture oils available to buy including Brahmi amla hair oil. What you will love about this specific oil is that the mixture is packed with 10+ popular Ayuvedic herbs including ones listed just above.
A oil massage is the best home remedy for all the hair problems, as it really enhances the hair and nourishes and moisturises them, So have a look at http://www.naturalbraid.com/.