MS FULL HAIR RECIPE
Here is a simple (and the most straight) way to make onion juice hair mask for the purpose of stimulating hair growth and preventing hair loss.
For detailed information, read our recent article about how onion juice can help with hair loss.
- Cut the onions into small pieces
- Use a juicer or a blender until it becomes liquidy (If you don’t have a juicer, use a grater with the fine side)
- (Optional) Use a cheese cloth to squeeze out the liquid into a bowl
How to Apply
There are several ways to apply onion juice onto the scalp: Fingers, a cotton ball, a basting brush, and a glass eye dropper bottle (the most sanitary way).
- Part your hair and gently press it into your scalp
- (Optional) Cover your hair with a haircap
- Leave it for 1+ hour
- Wash your hair with a shampoo and conditioner
- A study indicates that participants applied onion juice twice a day for two months.
- If you don’t want to go through all the trouble of chopping and blending to make your onion juice, check out this onion juice extract (100% pure non-alcohol version)