Potential benefits of this recipe includes: stimulating new hair growth; preventing hair loss; increasing blood flow to the scalp
- 2 drops of cedarwood essential oil
- 3 drops of lavender essential oil
- 3 drops of rosemary essential oil
- 2 drops of thyme essential oil
- 3 ml of jojoba carrier oil
- 20 ml of grapeseed carrier oil
This is the ratio used for the alopecia study, but it only makes a tiny amount. In order to use it consistently, multiply each amount by 10 at least and store in an area without direct sunlight.
- Mix all of the essential oils and carrier oils together in an amber glass bottle (preferably with a dropper like this one)
- Apply the hair growth oil mix to the entire scalp
- Massage it for 5-10 minutes
- (Optional) Wear a heat cap for full absorption of essential oil mix
- Leave it for 2-3 hours
- Rinse it well
Apply the oil mix every night for at least 3 months to see the results.