MS FULL HAIR RECIPE
Peppermint oil is great for promoting faster hair growth and the result was as good as minoxidil according to a study. Coconut oil is another popular oil used for nourishing hair follicles and fighting dandruff-related hair loss issues. Its anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties ensure the healthy hair growth by providing an optimal scalp environment. These two oils can be used together for repairing damaged and thinning hair.
- 6 drops of peppermint oil
- 2 tsp of coconut oil
- Use the peppermint oil and coconut oil mix using the following ratio (This will make 3% peppermint oil – the effective dosage for hair regrowth and follicle thickness)Feel free to increase the amount as needed, but make sure to use the suggested ratio.
- Apply the oil mixture to the thinning areas on your scalp.
- Wrap your hair with a shower cap and leave it overnight
- Shampoo your hair in the morning
Apply the mixture for 6 days a week for 4 weeks to see results.