MS FULL HAIR RECIPE
What’s so special about safflower seeds? Researchers from a 2019 Korean study note that safflower seed extract was the most used herbal extract to promote hair growth among 92 pharmacopuncture cases they analyzed.
This simple hair growth recipe is created using safflower seed oil as the base along with two powerful essential oils to maximize the results.
To learn more about pharmacopuncture and how it helps with hair loss, read this article.
- 30 ml of cold-pressed safflower seed oil (6 tsp)
- 15 drops of lavender essential oil
- 15 drops of peppermint oil
- Mix the oils well
- Use the derma roller to the scalp
- Apply the mixture
- Massage your scalp for 5 minutes for better absorption